- Boker Magnum Black Spear Pocket Knife - 3.93" Part Serrated Black Blade - Aluminum Handle The Magnum Black Spear is an impressive tactical knife that is ready for any mission, no matter how challenging. The modified 440A stainless steel spearpoint blade including a slight recurved line features a partially serrated blade for effectively per..£ 18.99 £ 18.99
- Boker Magnum Bronze Rescue Pocket Knife - 3.14" Blade - Glass Breaker - Belt Cutter This exceptional rescue knife has all the features one would expect from an emergency tool. A high-grade 440 blade, a glass breaker, and a belt cutter can help to get out of tight spot. The clip allows the knife to be accessible on demand. The grip scales fe..£ 22.99 £ 17.99
- Boker Magnum Carter Knife - 3.5" Blade - Black G10 Handle One of the appealing features of the Magnum Carter is the finely balanced, subtle play of light on the surfaces. It is composed of the acid-wash finish of the hollow grind and swedge combined with the satinized blade face and carbon fiber laminated G10 of the handle scales. The b..£ 21.99 £ 19.79
- Boker Magnum Catamaran Sailors Knife - 2.75" Serrated Sheepsfoot Blade The ideal knife for all those who spend as much of their life or their free time as possible on the open sea. The partially serrated sheepfoot blade from 440A steel easily slices through ropes, lines, or nets. The lockable marlin spike dramatically simplifies loosening t..£ 15.99 £ 14.39
- Boker Magnum Craftsman 7 - 2.28" 440A Steel Nail Nick Blade Pocket Knife The Magnum Master Craftsman knives primarily addresses craftsmen who need a solid and reliable but also cost-effective knife that is an indispensable tool and true help for their work. The edge-holding knives have a corrosion-resistant blade made from 440..£ 15.99 £ 14.39
- Boker Magnum Damascus Bone Folding Knife 3-1/8" Blade A truly stunning pocket knife, featuring a finely drawn Damascus blade and Damascus bolsters. The handle scales are crafted of polished bone, giving a beautiful contrast to the darker Damascus steel. Sturdy backlock mechanism. Specifications Overall Length: 7" Blade Length: 3-1..£ 54.99 £ 44.99
- Boker Magnum Damascus Countess Pocket Knife - 2.16" Damascus Blade - Ebony Handle A high-quality and elegant knife. The blade and bolsters consist of 37 layers of Damascus steel. The handle is made of dark, grainy ebony, which goes great with the exquisite look of this knife. The blade has a nail pull and a back lock. A sophisticated knife ..£ 44.99 £ 37.99
- Boker Magnum Damascus Mistress Pocket Knife - 2.36" Blade - Olive Wood Handle A top-class and high-quality knife for which you will be the envy of everyone. The blade is made of genuine 71 layer.Damascus steel. The bolsters are also made from the same precious material. No expense was spared with the grip scales either, where quality olive ..£ 44.99 £ 37.99
- Boker Magnum Dayhike Knife - 4.52" Fixed Blade - Micarta Handle Ideal fixed blade knife for the next outdoor hike, but also for use in everyday or on-the-job chores. The rugged knife features a 440 steel blade and full tang construction. The harmoniously contoured mircata grip makes it into a truly smooth operator. Sufficiently compact to a..£ 36.99 £ 29.99
- Boker Magnum Elk Hunter Special Edition Fixed Blade Knife - 4.3" 440A Steel Blade - Rosewood Handle The special edition of the Magnum Elk Hunter impresses with its ideal blade length. Optics and function characterize the shapely Knife with stainless 440A blade. The handle is made of Ebony Wood and durable Rosewood. The lanyard hole ..£ 33.99 £ 29.99
- Boker Magnum Falun Fixed Blade Knife - 3.93" Blade - Rubber Handle The Magnum Falun is the established workhorse of the Scandinavian forests, coasts and lakes. The signal-colored plastic handle with non-slip contoured rubber sheathing makes the knife perfect for fishermen. Indestructible, versatile, hygienic, affordable. With a well-fitti..£ 8.99 £ 6.99
- Boker Magnum Green Strike Knife - 3.26" Blade - Carbon Fiber Handle Without exaggerating, the Magnum Green Strike could be called the eye-catcher of any collection. Its appeal comes primarily from the green carbon fiber scales, which receives a unique look due to the fine, even fibers. The dark 440A steel blade opens per..£ 17.99 £ 15.99
- Boker Magnum Ironworker Pocket Knife - 3.46" Blade A heavy and sturdy knife for tough everyday work. Both the 440 stainless steel blade and the steely handle are given a discreet anthracite finish by the titanium coating. The handle inlay of black G10 is superbly grippy under all weather conditions and guarantees great control of the knife...£ 26.99 £ 22.99
- Boker Magnum Juliet Pocket Knife - 3.07" Blade - Bone Handle A beautiful slip joint pocket knife for every day. Compact enough for everyday use, big enough for a weekend picnic. The blade made of polished 440A steel is finely ground and versatile. The handle scales are made of real bone. The stainless steel bolsters are also polished and ha..£ 17.99 £ 15.99
- Boker Magnum Shadow Pocket Knife - 3.26" Black 440A Steel Blade - Aluminum Handle The sturdy Magnum Shadow is one of the most popular pocket knives in our range. The black coated blade made of 440A steel locks in place with a linerlock and can be opened quickly using the thumb stud. The lightweight aluminium handle scales is also ..£ 19.99 £ 17.99
- Boker Magnum Master Craftsman 1 Knife - 2.95" Blade - Pakkawood Handle The Magnum Master Craftsman knives primarily addresses craftsmen who need a solid and reliable but also cost-effective knife that is an indispensable tool and true help for their work. The edge-holding knives have a corrosion-resistant blade made from 440A stainless stee..£ 16.99 £ 14.99
- Boker Magnum Master Craftsman 2 Pocket Knife - 3.85" 440A Steel Blade - Pakka Wood Handle The Magnum Master Craftsman knives primarily addresses craftsmen who need a solid and reliable but also cost-effective knife that is an indispensable tool and true help for their work. The edge-holding knives have a corrosion-resistan..£ 17.99 £ 15.99
- Boker Magnum Master Craftsman 5 Knife - 2.83" Blade - Pakkawood Handle The Magnum Master Craftsman knives primarily addresses craftsmen who need a solid and reliable but also cost-effective knife that is an indispensable tool and true help for their work. The edge-holding knives have a corrosion-resistant blade made from 440A stainless stee..£ 16.99 £ 14.99
- Boker Magnum Micro Pearl Stockman Pocket Knife - 1.3" Blade This refined and extraordinary pocket knife impresses not just with its sheer size but also its exquisite appearance. The dual bolster knife has mother of pearl scales which are cleanly fit to the bolsters. The blade is made from 440A steel and has no lock, the traditional way (sli..£ 18.99 £ 16.99
- Boker Magnum Mirror Rainbow Knife - 2.95" Blade - Multi Coloured Steel Handle It is almost a shame to put this beautiful knife to work. The 440A blades radiates in a two-tone finish rendered in rainbow colors and a satin finish. The handle is made from stainless steel that features a polished mirror-like finish, giving the beholder the feel..£ 14.99 £ 13.49
- Boker Magnum Oblong Hole Knife - 3.42" Fixed Blade - Black Handle The Magnum Oblong Hole is a small everyday knife for household tasks and the outdoors with a recurve blade of 440A steel. The soft-touch handle provides a secure and pleasant grip, while the slotted holes reduce the weight. With a robust, puncture-protec..£ 18.99 £ 16.99
- Boker Magnum Rainbow II Knife - 2.83" Blade - Multi Coloured Handle The Rainbow series features titanium PVD coated handles and 440 stainless steel blades in eye-catching rainbow colors. Frame locking system. Type: Pocket Knife Total Length: 17,2 Blade Length: 7,2 Weight: 87,0 g Blade Material: 4..£ 19.99 £ 16.99
- Boker Magnum Silver Pin Quincewood Knife - 3.11" Blade - Quincewood Handle Classic knife series for aficionados of traditional shapes and materials. The field-tested and popular lockback mechanism instills a feeling of confidence. The satin finished 440 steel blade is deployed with two hands and securely engages in the ope..£ 29.99 £ 24.29
- Boker Magnum Steel Rainbow Knife - 2.83" Blade This mid-sized one-handed knife not only has extremely elegant looks but is also an highly useful everyday helper. The 440A steel blade is engaged with a frame lock that is a part of the stainless steel handle. The edges of the handle scales and decorative grooves feature understated rainbow co..£ 17.95 £ 14.99
- Boker Magnum Techno Drill Pocket Knife The lightweight design with large holes in the handle make the Techno Drill a pleasant companion. The black coated 440 blade and detachable clip speak for its practicality and versatility. Non-slip G10 scales on blue-anodised liners. Liner-lock. Type: Pocket Knife Blade Material:..£ 17.99 £ 15.99
- Boker Magnum Pocket Duty 2.4" Stainless Steel Pocket Knife Small knife, big impact. This strong and reliable knife transforms into a midget when not in use, but when deployed for operational readiness, the 440A blade or the stainless steel handle that houses the frame lock will not back down from anything. Includes lanyard hole and clip. ..£ 15.99 £ 14.39
- Boker Magnum Zebra Knife - 4.33" Fixed Blade - Zebra Wood Handle This fixed blade knife compels with the beautifully grained, hand-selected zebra wood. The 440 steel blade with slightly modified drop-point blade extends for the full length of the knife from tip to pommel. The pronounced hand guard ensures user safety. Incl. lanyard ho..£ 39.99 £ 33.99
- Boker Plus Outdoorsman Knife - 3.6" Fixed Blade - Grey FRP Handle Compact, but stout, and one hundred percent tuned for utility - this is how the Boker Plus Outdoorsman presents itself. The full tang and thick blade provide maximum durability, while the protruding pommel is shaped into a hammer surface. The directly overmolded CFC handle ..£ 32.49 £ 28.99
- Boker Plus SFB Fixed Blade Neck Knife - 2.08" 440C Steel Blade - G10 Black Handle Most of our customers are already familiar with the designs of Chad Los Banos. While it is not the first Subcom Fixed Blade, his Boker Plus SFB Neck is a design that comes very close to the original Subcom folding knife. With its compact dimensions and chara..£ 27.99 £ 24.99
- Boker Plus Tech Tool Carbon 1 Knife - 2.79" Blade - G10 and Carbon Handle With the Boker Camp Knife, one of the forefathers of all modern multi-purpose pocket knives, our history began in the year 1869. After almost 150 years of successful market presence, the time came to convert this proven concept into a modern knife. The moder..£ 29.99 £ 26.99
- Boker Plus Worldwide Knife - 2.67" AUS-8 Blade with G10 Handle Increasingly strict laws world-wide that govern the carrying of knifes continue to restrict the choices for knives. The Boker Plus Worldwide, based on a design by Chad Los Banos, represents a configuration whose features would appear to pass legal carry requirements in most co..£ 29.49 £ 26.54
- Boker United Cutlery 50 Caliber Bullet Pocket Knife - 3.97" Blade - Brass Handle Although the .50 BMG calibre has been around for nearly 100 years, it remains an indispensable part of the modern military. Originally designed for the Browning machine gun, the.50 BMG calibre (also 12.7x99mm NATO) is now very commonly used as a sniper calibre ..£ 24.95 £ 19.99
- Brisa Nessmuk 125 Bushcraft 80 CrV2 Blank Knife Blade - 4.92" A knife blade to be used for bushcrafting, camping and skinning. One of the best allround compromises. The BRISA Trapper scales fit our Nessmuk knife blade. Ready kits available. Blade length: 125 mm Blade width: 25-35 mm Blade thickness: 3.8 mm..£ 38.99 £ 31.99
- Brisa Trapper 95 D2/F Flat Grind Blank Knife Blade - 3.74" D2 Steel Trapper 95 is a blade specifically designed for bushcraft and outdoor pursuits. These blades are precision made in every detail. Significant attention has been given to the steel quality and blade grinds. Blade length: 95 mm Blade width: 26 mm Blade thickness: 3,5..£ 52.99 £ 44.99
- Coast BX300 Lockback Folding Knife 3" Blade The BX300 Knife features a sturdy, rubberized handle with notching on top of the blade for excellent grip and control of the knife. Using 9Cr18Mov, our highest quality steel, this blade is perfect holding an edge for everyday use or when skinning an animal. Add a back lock for safety and eas..£ 14.99 £ 12.99
- Coast BX315 Lockback Folding Knife 3.75" Blade The BX315 Knife features a sturdy, rubberized handle with notching on top of the blade for excellent grip and control of the knife. Using 9Cr18Mov, our highest quality steel, this blade is perfect holding an edge for everyday use or when skinning an animal. Add a back lock for safety and ..£ 19.99 £ 16.99
- Coast DX340 Tactical Linerlock Knife 3.5" Blade The DX340 Knife comes with a checkered fiberglass-filled nylon handle and thumb notches on top of the blade for a secure grip. Utilizing our Double Lock technology, anyone can work with confidence knowing that the added safety prevents the knife from accidentally closing. It easily opens..£ 19.99 £ 16.99
- Coast FX412 H.A.R.D Hunter Frame Lock Folding Knife 4" Blade With a laminated wood handle over a stainless steel frame and thumb notches atop the blade, the FX412 Knife is built for a great combination of both style and function. Opening with thumb studs on the blade and having a two-position pocket clip, the knife is quickly ad..£ 18.99 £ 15.99
- Coast LX215 Z-Frame Large Folding, Partially Knife C22 Knife - 2.5" Blade Coast LX215 Z-Frame Large Folding Knife has a beautiful stainless steel blade, stainless steel Liner-Lock and stainless steel frame with a deep-carry pocket clip. The Coast LX215 Z-Frame Large Pocket Knife is easily accessible with the pocket clip and can easily be op..£ 14.99 £ 12.99
- Cuda 6 piece Knife and Sharpener Set The Cuda 6 Piece Knife and Sharpener set includes 4 knives, a sharpener, and a convenient and easy to use ballistic nylon storage and carry case. Perfect for keeping your knives clean and protected. Kit Includes: Titanium Bonded German 4116 stainless steel knives: 2.5in bait knife 6in fillet knife 6i..£ 59.99 £ 49.99
Cyclaire Knives and Tools.
Some of the brands we carry - all with Free UK Delivery
- £ 44.99 £ 54.99
Leatherman Free P4 - One Handed Opening Multi Tools - 21 Tools
Free 1st Class Delivery if Ordered Before 3pm
With 21 tools the NEW Leatherman Free P4 weighs in at a barely-there 8.6 ounces and has a closed length of just 4.25 inches, so it’s just as comfortable in your pocket as on your belt. Designed and manufactured in Portland, Oregon.
420HC Stainless Steel
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimised in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
Stainless steel is a high strength steel alloy ideal for hand-tools. It does not readily corrode, rust or stain.
Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
420HC Serrated Knife
Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
Made in the USA
One-hand Operable Features
All Locking Features
Frustration Free Tool Access
Magnetic Opening & Closing
Removable Pocket Clip
Product Type: Multi-Tool
Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
Weight: 8.6 oz | 243.8 g
Blade Length: 2.76 in | 7.02 cm
Outdoor Edge Razor Pro - Orange - 6 Blades
The ultimate double-blade knife for big game with our patented replacement razor-blade knife on one side, plus gutting blade on the other to open game like a zipper. This is the sharpest, strongest, replacement razor-knife available with blades that change safely and easily at the push of a button. The black-oxide coated blade holder supports the razor-blade for the strength of a standard knife and sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. Our signature gutting blade cuts underneath the skin without cutting hair, or piercing internal organs that can spoil fresh game meat. Both blades open and close independently with one hand and lock securely.
The Razor-Pro comes complete with six 3.5” Japanese 420J2 stainless replacement blades and a nylon sheath with pockets to hold both the knife and spare blades. Replacement packs of 6 blades are sold separately. Rubberized TPR handles are available in black with a black nylon sheath and blaze-orange with Mossy Oak camo sheath. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss.
Knife Blade: 3.5 in / 8.9 cm
Gut Blade: 3.1 in / 7.9 cm
Overall: 8.0 in / 20.3 cm
Razor-Blade Steel: Japanese 420J2 Stainless
Razor-Blade Thickness: 0.6mm
Gut Blade Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless
Blade Holder: 420J2 with black-oxide coating
Handle: Rubberized TPR with 420J2 stainless steel liners
Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g
Helle Alden Knife - 105mm Blade, Curly Birch Handle, Leather SheathThe Alden is named after the island Alden. Alden is still an important landmark for Fishermen coming home from the sea. The island is situated just of the coast from where the Helle factory is situated. The Alden has a non-laminated stainless steel blade (12C27) and curly birch handle with stainless steel fittings towards the blade. It has a small and useful finger guard to fit in a pouch style sheath.Specifications:Weight: 145 gBlade material: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steelBlade thickness: 3,0 mmBlade length: 105 mmHandle material: Curly birchHandle length: 130 mmSheath material: Genuine leatherSheath weight: 52 gDesign: Gunnar Lothe
Helle knives are designed to retain their sharpness as a lifelong outdoors companion. But it is still important to take care of your knife and its sheath.
The Handle. Dry the handle with a soft cloth if wet and wax occasionally.
The Sheath. The leather needs to be impregnated occasionally with colourless impregnation agent (grease or wax) to keep supple. Dry the sheath carefully in room temperature if it becomes wet.
The Blade. Wipe the blade with a soft cloth if wet and treat with grease occasionally.
Use a diamond tool or a wet stone for sharpening. Place the knife bevel flat to the sharpening tool and work the entire blade. Work one side until you can feel a slight burr on the opposite side. Switch side and repeat the procedure until you feel the burr on the first side. You have now established an edge.
Remove the burr by stroking the blade gently over the sharpening surface on both sides, as if cutting very thin slices. Keep the bevel flat towards the sharpener and move from side to side until the burr is gone.
If the blade is very dull or damaged, use a fine-grained grindstone and plenty of water and sharpen until you have a raw edge. Use much cooling liquid and never sharpen on a dry stone. A hot-ground edge looses its heat treatment and ruins the blade.
Gerber Winchester Deer Season XP Processor 5-Piece Set In Case
The new Start-to-finish Processor 5-Piece Kit by Winchester Knives has everything you need. Whether it be gutting, bone work, caping or final meat cuts, this kit is ideally suited to hunters and where the job needs to be done right. The kit features 4 tools and a carry case, including a caper for separation of cape and meat, a saw for sternum and wood work, a filet style blade for clean meat cuts, a multi-purpose fixed blade for utility cuts and separations and a gut hook for zipping the cavity open with ease.
Blades are corrosion resistant, feature a high visibility handle.
Fillet style blade
Multi-purpose fixed blade
Corrosion resistant blades
High visibility handles
Casstrom Lars Falt Lock Back Knife - 2.95" Blade - Curly Birch Handle
The Lars Fält Lock Back is a locking, folding knife by Casström, and is a companion to the Lars Fält Bushcraft knife. The design and specification was developed in collaboration with Lars Fält, the renowned Swedish survival expert.
The sturdy 7.5cm long, c.3mm thick blade in Böhler N690 stainless steel (hardness 59 HRC) will accomplish most tasks, being especially useful around camp. The Lars Fält Lock Back will provide a competent and reliable knife when out in the field. The full scandi grind gives versatility and is easily maintained, while the handle of carefully selected curly birch gives the knife a traditional Scandinavian look and feel.
About Lars Fält:
Lars Fält is internationally regarded as one of the foremost experts in wilderness and survival skills.
A large part of Lars’ life has been about bushcraft and survival. He founded the Swedish Armed Forces Survival School and was in charge there for many years. His interest in outdoor pursuits, survival and knives came early during his military career. Lars Fält has extensive experience as an instructor with airborne units of the Swedish armed forces and has trained with British and US Special Forces. He has also participated as an instructor with other overseas armed forces in terrain as varied as the Canadian arctic through to the Australian outback.
Whilst working with indigenous peoples in different parts of the world, Lars has developed a profound respect for their knowledge and view of life. Many of these contacts have followed Lars Fält throughout his life, and provided an important source of knowledge and inspiration for the development and adaptation of survival techniques. With the ending of his military career, Lars concentrated his efforts on spreading knowledge about the wilderness and survival techniques to the general public through education, lectures and the publication of a number of books.
About the steel N690:
Is a cobalt-enriched steel from Austrian Böhler. N690 shares some properties with other cobalt-enriched steels, e.g. ATS-55 and VG-10. The cobalt increases the wear resistance of the blade thanks to the even crystal structure.
Beaver Craft S15 Starter Chip and Whittling Wood Carving Knife Set with Accessories
This new Carving Set from BeaverCraft gives carvers a wide range of capabilities – from very detailed projects to roughing out the wood. The set includes a roughing knife, detail knife, chip carving knife, leather strop + polishing compound for sharpening tools when needed, and also a tool roll for storage, transport, and protection of the tools. The knives will work well for your chip carving projects, carving geometric patterns, letters, freestyle patterns, shapes of any complexity, and more. The tools are honed, polished, and razor-sharp out of the package. The Ashwood handles are comfortable and ergonomic.
Chip carving knife dimensions:
Total length – 155 mm (6.10 inches)
Length of the cutting edge – 25 mm (1 inch)
Handle length – 115 mm (4.53 inches)
Detail knife dimensions:
Total length – 155 mm (6.10 inches)
Blade length – 35 mm (1.38 inches)
Handle length – 115 mm (4.53 inches)
Roughing knife dimensions:
Total length – 170 mm (6.69 inches)
Length of the cutting edge – 50 mm (1.97 inches)
Handle length – 115 mm (4.53 inches)
Gerber Quadrant Flipper Knife 2.75" Two-Tone Sheepsfoot Blade, Black Stainless Steel Handles with Bamboo Inlay
The Quadrant is a fashion statement with a function. With its flipper opening the blade is easily deployed and held in place with a sturdy frame lock. The unique bamboo handle scale gives this knife a stand-out look that's sure to catch anyone's eye.
Satin finish 7Cr17MoV blade
Blade Length: 2.75"
Cutting Edge: 2.625"
Closed Length: 4.00"
Overall Length: 6.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.10"
Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
Blade Grind: Hollow
Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Black
Handle Thickness: 0.38"
Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Bamboo Inlay
Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
Weight: 3.6 oz.
Order before 3pm for guaranteed same day posting.
Mora Wood Carving Kit Set Inc 120 Knife and Dalahorse
A Swedish tradition - all material in the kit is made in Sweden.
The knife is a Mora 120 one of their traditional woodcarving knife, with a comfortable spindle shaped handle of natural birch wood. It's the exact same knife that the craftsmen in the village of Nusnäs have used for ages, when carving the world famous red Dala horses. The wooden horse material is also made of Scandinavian pine.
The kit is the perfect gift, either to yourself or someone you like. Whether young or old, everyone can take out the kit and get in the creative flow with full focus on creating a beautiful piece of craft.
Catch the creative flow Carve the wooden horse and let it decorate your home in its natural costume, or paint and decorate it in a way that matches your mood.
There are no limits! It's also the perfect gift for Christmas, Birthdays, or when you just want to give someone you like a unique gift.
About Morakniv Woodcarving Kit
Sweden in a box - literally. Our woodcarving kit includes a classic woodcarving knife no 120 and a wooden Dala horse material.
It's a given combination of the two of Sweden's most famous national symbols.
The narrow and pointed knife blade is made of laminated steel, which gives it superior toughness and edge resiliency.
The spindle shaped handle made of oiled birch wood and creates a good, natural feeling when working.
Blade material Laminated steel
Handle material Birch wood
Sheath color Black
Handle color Natural
Order Before 3pm and we guarantee to ship this product the sameday.